Durango housing prices have risen steadily over the last few years. While Durango is showing it’s value as a community and a great place to live, higher prices can limit our choices as buyers.
Before you start shopping, you should know about the financing options available to you and how much financing you can qualify for. For your benefit we have assembled some resources:
- J.R. Spies, Loan Officer at Vectra Bank in Durango offers an on-line qualification tool and application.
- qualification calculator A nice fixed rate mortgage loan calculator with an amortization Graph.
We work with the following lenders because of their dedication, expertise and creativity:
- Shawn Candelaria, VP Business Banking, First National Bank of Durango
- Mike Malone, Colorado Capital Bank
- J.R. Spies, Mortgage Link
Real Estate Prices in Southwest Colorado vary greatly by location. You may want to review our town and neighborhood guide to find the right combination of price and location.
In his 15 years of experience we have seen some of the most creative financing deals.
As a buyers agent, we can help you to find the very best home in terms of comfort affordability and appreciation.